Update by user Nov 13, 2013

They have picked up the old transmission but have never sent a replacement or issued a refund. I have filed a dispute with the CC company and received temporary credit. If they don't respond within 45 days it becomes permanent.

Original review posted by user Oct 08, 2013

Woodfins' policy per their website is that mileage on used parts will be no more than 15k per year.For the 2004 Trailblazer this works out to 135k miles.

The transmission they sent had dark brown fluid and the inside of the pan had remnants of black deposit where they didn't clean it all off. I sent three emails and called twice. They are very apologetic on the phone and promise to call back with information about the replacement and picking up the old one but never call back.

There is no way I'm putting this junk in my car.I'm filing a dispute with my credit card company and will sue them in small claims court if that does not work.

Had an Experience with Woodfins Auto Parts?

Comments

I had the VIN from the donor and checked it using Carfax or a similar car information service.

The refund has become permanent, they did not dispute the claim.

how did you know that the transmission that was sent to you had 192k on it?

Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Carid - Waited a half year for Headlights - Now waiting three weeks for refund Carid "April 2017 I ordered some Spyder Headlights for my BMW project. Because there were two versions of this headlight (DS1/DS2) for my vehicle, I contacted them prior for a suggestion..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Woodfins Auto Parts - Transmission Review from Fontana, California Woodfins Auto Parts "I brought a transmission from woodfins auto parts on 8/29/13 for my 01jaquar xj8 with a 3year warranty on 4/26/16 the transmission started slipping i tried to contact woodfins auto..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more