Andalusia, Alabama
2.0

Woodfins provided bad service from the beginning.Some say Joey Woodfin is an honorable man that just could not make it in the business.

Last time I checked....honorable men do not take people's money and then go out of business. Joey Woodfin owes me $2,673 that I have not received a penny of. I have nothing to show for the purchase except a debit line in my checking account. An honorable man is responsible for those that work for him.

He bears the responsibility of the company as well. When I along with all of the rest of the customers receive the money that is owed to us, then someone can say Joey Woodfin is honorable. Until then.....there is nothing honorable about the man except a thought in some misguided person's head. An honorable man walks the walk.

I pray this post finds Mr.

Woodfin.This country has lost grip of this concept.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above!" at Woodfins Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2673 and wants Woodfins Auto Parts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woodfins Auto Parts transmission for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woodfins Auto Parts?

Comments