You ripped me off for $1,500 for a transmission that was worse than the one replaced.YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELVES.

Do you know HOW MANY TOILETS I HAVE TO SCRUB TO SAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY ?. OR THE SITUATION YOU PUT ME IN ? AS IF YOU GAVE A *** !!

YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELVES YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELVES YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELVES YOU DIDNT YOUR MOTHERS TEACH YOU ANYTHING ?CALL 1-888-883-4466 OR 1-800-883-4466 WHAT A SCAM YOU HAVE GOING ON WITH YOUR FREE WALMART GIFT CARD!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss " almost all of the above" of used auto transmission. Woodfins Auto Parts needs to "my transmission came with a warrinty. please honor it" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned used auto transmission in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodfins Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Woodfins Auto Parts?

Comments

Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more